She Cut The Apple on Thin Slices and Added Water. What She Did Next Will Make You Do The Same! (VIDEO)
Well, how do you like them apples? Apples baked to look like a bouquet of roses. You will be surprised by how easy is to make this simply beautiful dessert.
Ready to try it out?
Ingredients: to make 6 roses
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 2 red organic apples (I used red delicious)
- half lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon of flour, to sprinkle the counter
- 3 tablespoons of apricot preserve
- cinnamon (optional)
- powder sugar for decorating (optional)
Preparation time: 45 minutes!
Impress your guests with this beautiful rose-shaped dessert
made with lots of soft and delicious apple slices, wrapped in sweet and crispy puff pastry.