13 Year Old Boy Becomes Paralyzed from Neck Down After Gardasil HPV Vaccine
The story in the video below is about Colton Berrett, who received the Gardasil HPV vaccine at 13 years old, and soon afterwards became paralyzed from the neck down. After many months of recovery, he still needs a breathing apparatus and still suffers some paralysis.
His mother states in the interview that they are still seeing the same pediatrician, who reported the vaccine to VAERS, and no longer gives the vaccine to boys, and cautions girls as well.
Colton has regained his speech, and also speaks during the interview.
Watch the video!