This Oil Can Cure Anxiety, Depression, Migraines And Even Cancer!
Known as the King of Oils, Frankincense oil definitely deserves this title. This oil has been used for a very long time, and it is prized for its effectiveness. It was used by the Egyptians, Assyrians, and Babylonians in the past for religious ceremonies, and also as a resin for salves and balms. Moreover, the three wise men brought frankincense the night Jesus was born.
Frankincense is extracted from the bark of Boswellia. Its juice which is milky-white hardens very quickly and once it hardens it can be scraped from the tree in the form of droplets which are pear-shaped. The color and the quality of the resin can vary depending on the quality. The one with best quality is silver-colored and the one with the lowest quality is brown-yellow.
Nowadays, this oil has a number of therapeutic values.
What is Frankincense Oil Used for?
1. Remedy for cuts, scrapes, wounds and burns: If you apply a layer of Lavender oil first and then Frankincence on top you will reduce the appearance of scrapes, wounds or burns. If combined, Lavender and Frankincense provide excellent results in the healing process.
2. Neurological support: Frankincense has the ability to support the nevrous system by reducing stress, it is an anti-anxiety oriented, helps clarity of thinking and balances the emotions.
3. Heals scars: If applied 2-3 drops of frankincense oil with coconut oil directly on your skin the tone and elasticity of your scars will be improved.
4. Boost the immune system: This oil possess immune enhancing abilities and will boost your immune system. Massage your feet daily of diffuse it throughout your home to experience relaxation.
5. Relieves from stress and negative feelings: This oil helps in stress relief since it induces relaxation, peace and feeling of calm. When stressed rub a few drops on the back of your neck to fight anxiety.
6.Hormone Balance and Memory: It helps with regulating hormones and improving memory.
7. Aging skin protector: Naturally, it slows the signs of aging, tightens skin, improves the elasticity, prevents pores. Combine a few drops of Frankincense oil with unscented oil and apply throughout your skin.
8.Reduces tension: It enables the body to relieve from pain and tension.
9.Congestion: In a sink or bowl with hot water put up to six drops and bend over it with a towel draped over you head t inhale the steam. Breathe for five minutes, adding some more hot water. The water should not boiling in order to protect yourself from scalding.
10. Itch stop: Apply several drops of Frankincense oil on the affected area and you will feel immediate relief.
11. Relieve joint pain and swelling. Mix with a carrier and rub into aching joints at night before bed and throughout the day.
12. Clear up problem skin. Dab one drop on stubborn spots morning and night.
13. Relaxation. Add 5 or 6 drops to a diffuser and breath in the oil to open the senses and create a calming atmosphere. To elevate your mood a few drops – as a perfume – works well.
14. Remove moles, skin tags, and warts. Apply a single drop 3 or 4 times a day until gone.
15. Enhance vision. Put 1-2 drops of Frankincense in your hand and then rub your index finger in the oil and rub it onto each of your temple. It can provide greater clarity to your vision and bring everything into greater focus.
16. Remove musty odors. Place a couple of drops in a small dish of water and the room will take on a much fresher smell.
17. Oral Health:Useful as preventative measure against oral health problems such as bad breath, toothaches, cavities, canker sores, and other infections. Try mixing with baking soda and coconut oil to make your own toothpaste.
18. Promote sleep Diffuse frankincense at bedtime to help you slow down your breathing and relieve nervous tension and anxiety. You will sleep like a baby!
19. Enhance the efficacy of other essential oils. Layer Frankincense over other essential oil to enhance that oil’s properties and drive the oils deeper into the cells.