This Will Make Your Clothes Bright White And Fresh Like Spring. No Chemicals, Cheap And Easy!
Doing the laundry is one of the most hated chores, as it is exhausting, boring, and it takes a lot of effort to remove some stains. In addition to this, finding an effective and cheap detergent is real challenge.
The good news is that there is only one ingredient which can put an end to all your problems. We are talking about white vinegar, a cheap ingredient which will save your money and nerves while doing the laundry. All you have to do is to add some of it into the washing machine drum. Below, you have a list of 10 reasons to use white vinegar for this purpose.
- White vinegar can be used to clean your machine, without the harsh chemicals found in store-bought cleaners.
- When washing clothing by hand, add six tablespoons of white vinegar in the water and soak for about half an hour. You can use the same method for washing swimwear and underwear.
- White vinegar contains acid which takes care of static charge.
- Again, the acid in white vinegar eliminates sweat and deodorant stains from white clothes.
- In most cases, removing fuzz and animal hair from fabrics is extremely difficult. Luckily, vinegar can solve this problem, leaving the clothing clean and hair-free.
- Mix hot water with ½ cup of vinegar and soak the clothes in this vinegar solution. Let it soak overnight and then wash as you normally do. To remove stubborn stains, spray them with undiluted vinegar and rub well.
- Most powdered detergents leave residue on the clothing and people with sensitive skin cannot stand this. To prevent this issue, add ½ a cup of white vinegar to the laundry.
- White vinegar reduces soapy residue after washing, protects the color of the clothes, and it enhances the effect of your detergent. To reap these benefits, add ½ cup of white vinegar on the clothes prior putting them into the machine.
- White vinegar neutralizes bad smells as well. To avoid smelling on nicotine, simply add vinegar to your laundry.
- Last but not least, you can use white vinegar as substitute to store-bought fabric softener, by putting it into the designated area of the washing machine. White vinegar has the same effect as fabric softener; it is softer, and environmentally-friendly.