Coconut Milk and Turmeric Recipe to Detox Organs and Fight Inflammation Fast
Turmeric is the main ingredient in this recipe. Turmeric has curcumin, the polyphenol known because of its primary active component and which exhibits over 150 potentially therapeutic actions, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
- -High blood pressure.
- -Various skin conditions.
- -Neurological disorders.
- -Lowers Triglycerides
- -Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, analgesic.
- -Increases immunity.
- -Helps maintain cholesterol levels.
- -Promotes digestive health.
- -Memory and brain function.
- -Liver detoxifier.
- -Regulates metabolism and weight management.
Mixing black pepper with turmeric or adding turmeric-spiced food improves curcumin’s bioavailability for more than 1,000 times, because of the black pepper’s hot property called piperine. Yes, with combining turmeric and black pepper, you will increase your body’s absorption of the turmeric by 2000%!
- Step 1: Turmeric Paste:
- 1/4 cup of turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
Mix well the ingredients in a small pan. Turn the heat to medium and mix constantly until you get a thick paste. This doesn’t take too long so don’t walk away from the pan.
Let this mixture cool and then keep it in a small jar in the fridge.
- Step 2: Golden Milk
- 1 cup of almond milk (hemp or coconut are also good options)
- 1/4 teaspoon or more of turmeric paste
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Mix the ingredients, except honey in a small pan. Turn the heat to medium, stir constantly while heating. Don’t allow the mixture to boil. In the end add the honey for better taste.