Fat Burning and Heart Healthy Coconut Hummus Recipe
This coconut hummus delicacy is made of beneficial ingredients that will contribute to your health as well as giving you the tasty pleasure.
Chickpeas are a rich source of plant-based protein. Also, they are rich in vitamin B6, folate, copper, manganese, zinc, magnesium and dietary fibre. This recipe doesn’t contain refined fats. A healthy shot of good fats is provided from coconut milk and tahini.
Tahini is a paste made of sesame seeds. It is rich in phosphorus, magnesium, lecithin, potassium and iron and is one of the best sources of calcium. Tahini is also high in vitamins E, B1, B2, B3, B5 and B15. Coconut milk gives this hummus a very creamy and smooth texture.
Coconut Hummus Delicacy Recipe
• 1 cup boiled or canned chickpeas
• 1 tbsp. tahini
• ¼ cup coconut milk
• 1 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 clove of garlic
• pinch of paprika
• pinch of cumin
• Himalayan salt and black pepper as desired
• ½ cup of water, or more if necessary
Method of preparation:
• Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend well until smooth.
• Make sure you add enough water to achieve the desired consistency.
• Serve this delicious dip with veggie sticks, in salads or over toasted whole grain bread.