The OXYGEN BOMB in Your HOME! Place This Wherever You Want to Clear Toxins and Negative Energy from the Air in Your Home
Plants can clean the air from toxins and mold and create a perfect living environment.
A study on domestic plants by NASA found that some plants are better than others in cleaning the air and removing the toxins from the room. These plants also clean the air from dust, paint, building materials and the like.
Below you can read about 6 plants you should keep at home:
1. Aloe – This plant is great for increasing oxygen level in the home because it absorbs the carbon dioxide, formaldehyde and carbon monoxide. Nine air purifiers can be replaced with one Aloe Vera plant.
2. Snake Plant (Sansevieria Trifasciata) – The Snake Plant is unique in that it sucks in carbon dioxide and releases oxygen during the night. Many people chose to keep it in their bedroom or carpeted living room. It’s simple to take care of and prevents the formaldehyde that leaks from your carpet and wood furniture from sticking around the air.
3. Ivy (Hedera Helix) – Everyone should definitely have this herb at home. Ivy removes 60% of the toxins in the air and 58% of particles of feces within six hours since it is brought in that area.
4. Ficus (FicusElastica) – You can easily maintain this plant and it doesn’t need a lot of light. It is quite effective in purifying the air of formaldehyde. However, note that you should avoid it if you have pets or small children, for its leaves may be poisonous.
5. Spider plant (ChlorophytumComosum) – This plant is amazing as it is able to perform photosynthesis under minimal light. It is great in absorbing toxins from the air as carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, gasoline and styrene. One plant is enough to clean the air in 200 square meters space.
6. Peace lilies (Spathiphyllum “Mauna Loa”) – This plant removes toxins from the air, eliminates formaldehyde and trichloroethylene.